General NBA Discussion Thread.

*lists other factors*

"Easy to point at kobe tho"

*calls it a stupid retort if someone lists other factors*

My bad.. I've just heard the "Kobe can't win without shaq" from mindless lebron sheep too often

Yes you are very correct then.

I mean, if he hadn't had Shaq, he prolly wasn't winning those rings.

It's not an end-all criticism, it's just a thing.

who is most overrated NBAer of past 20 years?

He isn't signed to a mac contract for nothing

He use to be regarded as a bona fide megastar in the making

He really was. Especially after he checked Bron on that late fallaway. People were nuts for him.

No it isn't. Not even trying to be combative, but it wasn't ALL KOBES when they won, and it ain't ALL KOBES when he doesn't win anymore.

I was listing other, more pertinent, FACTS to why dwight howard left LA. I haven't said anything about why the Lakers win or lose.

So was LeBron on PEDs and now his struggles are because he's not on PEDs?

Chris Paul is just as insufferable as a teammate, he's just still close to his prime. Kobe isn't a better or worse teammate than he's ever been, he just can't take off from the FT line anymore

And he doesn't have Phil Jackson around anymore to rein him in and massage the locker room around him. Kobe's like a genius writer who strongly needs a good editor. Jackson was a good editor.

Insufferable + past his prime + still taking 30 shots a game is a tough combination. And it's been years since the Lakers were a meaningful player in the FA market. I assume it's not a coincidence.

So was LeBron on PEDs and now his struggles are because he's not on PEDs?

You didn't read the article about how he's trying to teach Kyrie and dion waiters a lesson ?

You didn't read the article about how he's trying to teach Kyrie and dion waiters a lesson ?

Is that a thing? I have been out of the loop a little bit, didn't realize he sucked so hard last night until just now when my friend told me this PED theory.

And he doesn't have Phil Jackson around anymore to rein him in and massage the locker room around him. Kobe's like a genius writer who strongly needs a good editor. Jackson was a good editor.

Insufferable + past his prime + still taking 30 shots a game is a tough combination. And it's been years since the Lakers were a meaningful player in the FA market. I assume it's not a coincidence.

I agree with all of this but I would like to add.. With Kobe and shaq under contract there were no $ to allow them to be s meaningful player in FA. Now with $ available, Kobe is broken

Might have to watch the late NBA game tonight. I wanna watch Wall earlier but the Pacers have to be pretty close to unwatchable right?

Is that a thing? I have been out of the loop a little bit, didn't realize he sucked so hard last night until just now when my friend told me this PED theory.

Business insider (I think) articke. Greatly hilarious stuff. Cult hero Lebron james is losing games on purpose so Kyrie and dion will quit shooting

Yeah..ok

Members online

No members online now.
Back