General NBA Discussion Thread.

I would throw up if I ever saw Big DAMN Spain in anything other than Midnight Blue or white. Throw up all over the damn place.

All the next three years of Lakers basketball will be is Kobe jacking 35 shots a game in a joyless slog to break Kareem's points record while the team loses 50-60 games a year. It's gonna be ugly.

One of the saddest things I've ever seen in sports was Pete Rose writing his own name into the lineup every day for years, even though he was one of the worst players in the league at that point, while he chased Ty Cobb's hit record. Lakers games are going to have a lot of that same flavor for awhile.

The lakers are tanking.

Kobe taking 40 shots a night is hella more entertaining than anything the 76ers did last season.

It's not like kobe is taking shots away from actual real life NBA players and costing them important games with hero ball. It's not like kobe is taking more shots than his teammate who just so happens to be the most prolific scorer in the league (russ and KD).

Haters gonna hate tho

I think I read that Kobe has missed 20 more shots than anyone else on the team has taken.

Members online

No members online now.
Back