General NBA Discussion Thread.

Does Love throw up a better line than 26 & 15 on 50% shooting tonight?

Does Love throw up a better line than 26 & 15 on 50% shooting tonight?

Never. People bangin on bosh were dumb. It's a byproduct of playing with Lebron. Bosh is a stud.

I like Bosh.

Also don't think playing with Lebron is a bad thing. But it'll affect numbers. Made Bosh better now and moving forward.

Excited to see how those cavs look tonight.

Bosh's Miami numbers probably would have been fine if he'd played in a system built around just him and LeBron instead of having Wade in the mix too. That offense turned him into a ghost.

True. Bosh on this Cavs team would be different than the Heat setup.

Bosh was the perimeter threat they needed to keep other teams bigs out of Lebron and dwades way

Bosh was the hero they needed, not the one they deserved

Bosh = batman
Lebron = Harvey dent
Dwade = commissioner gordon

To quote my homie fitty cent.. I gotta spell it out for you mu****as all the time? You illiterate ninja? You can't read between the lines?

Brown,

We only human, we make mistakes. To make it up to you, Dbake will do whatever it takes. He will love you like a fat kid loves cake. You know his style, say anything to make you smile.

Bosh flow, his show, brought him the doe
That brought him all his fancy things
His crib, his cars, his pools, his jewels.
Look ninja, he done came up and HE AINT CHANGED

NBA should offer free therapy for gbose who have to watch
Josh Smoth every night

I fully expect some growing pains in Cleveland. And I also fully expect them to lose to Spurs in the Finals also.

I was mostly watching the Petrino/Winston game, but from what I saw the Cavs looked like a bunch of random dudes who had just put on the same uniform and started playing pickup together tonight. I only watched about 10 minutes but that was enough to see LeBron throw three passes to empty spots where he apparently thought somebody was going to be but the other guy wasn't on the same page.

Obviously it's going to take time, but it's going to be pretty funny if this rookie coach turns out to be a complete disaster.

Clippers
Spurs
Grizz
Warriors
Rockets
Mavs
Portland
New Orleans
Phoenix
OKC
Denver
Minnesota
LA
Sacramento
Utah

Only conference that matters.

Bulls win east regular season. Wizards are good when healthy.

Members online

No members online now.
Back