YOUR Nashville Predators Thread aka LET'S RIDE

3-2 win for YOUR Predators last night. Another bad ass goal by Forsberg. Water is wet. Blues suck. Brett Hull isn't walking through that door.

Before the Preds came to be, I was a HUGE Red Wings fan. So, I have a particular disdain for teams like the Blues, Avalanche et al. Claude Lemiuex can die in a fire.

Before the Preds came to be, I was a HUGE Red Wings fan. So, I have a particular disdain for teams like the Blues, Avalanche et al. Claude Lemiuex can die in a fire.

Wish I could find it in gif form but my favorite Lemiuex related memory will always be Cam Neely grabbing him by the jersey, while ole Claude turtles up, and trying to ram his head straight through the boards.

hqdefault.jpg

God, I hated that guy when he was on the Devils.

Wish I could find it in gif form but my favorite Lemiuex related memory will always be Cam Neely grabbing him by the jersey, while ole Claude turtles up, and trying to ram his head straight through the boards.

hqdefault.jpg

God, I hated that guy when he was on the Devils.

Just a horrible person. He literally rearranged Draper's face with that dirty check into the boards. Broke his jaw, cheek and orbital bone, and knocked out his several of his front teeth. Dozens of stiches to boot.

3-2 win for YOUR Predators last night. Another bad ass goal by Forsberg. Water is wet. Blues suck. Brett Hull isn't walking through that door.

Brett Hull is the reason I became a hockey and a Blues fan in the 6th grade. Still a favorite of mine. Although Al MacInnis is my all-time favorite Blue.

And TBH...I like the Predlies. I would be 100% on board if they had a team when I was getting into hockey. Don't mind them at all...

Unless they're getting whooped by MY SAINT LOUIS BLUES.

Brett Hull is the reason I became a hockey and a Blues fan in the 6th grade. Still a favorite of mine. Although Al MacInnis is my all-time favorite Blue.

Oh I'll fully admit that I LOVED Al MacInnis. He was awesome. Also liked Hull when he wasn't playing the Wings, had a slap shot that was insanely deadly. I was a big fan when he played for the Wings.

ICYMI

@PredsNHL: GOAL!! Forsberg to Neal and the #Preds are up 2-1 with 6:28 to go. #NSHvsSTL

Preds over the Blues. Your Preds are back atop the Central

He. Is. Machine.

@PredsNHL: GOAL!! #Preds go up 3-0 in the final minute of the 1st period on a goal by, who else, Filip Forsberg. #EDMvsNSH

It's pretty cute that winning that trade is the high water mark of your franchise's history. I'm happy for you guys.

Have to say that so far the sting of giving you guys Forsberg is somewhat mitigated by getting your coach. What did Trotz do to get fired there? I've been really impressed with him so far.

Members online

No members online now.
Back