Ole Scott's Funeral

Will be Dec 12. In the words of Ryan Adams, I am in the twilight of my youth.

The early 30s are still all right. 35, 36, somewhere around that is when it all starts going to hell. Thus my suggestion to try to get the young babies out of the way first.

My two suggestions (if you're determined to napalm your perfect DINK life by bringing children into it) is to start having them a little earlier than you think you want to and to try to have the second one before the first one is all the way out of diapers. It's really tough to go back into the weeds once you're out.

The early 30s are still all right. 35, 36, somewhere around that is when it all starts going to hell. Thus my suggestion to try to get the young babies out of the way first.

My two suggestions (if you're determined to napalm your perfect DINK life by bringing children into it) is to start having them a little earlier than you think you want to and to try to have the second one before the first one is all the way out of diapers. It's really tough to go back into the weeds once you're out.

Yeah that sounds about right. Selfishly, there are a lot of things I want to check off the lists before children. Traveling seems like it will severely limited once children come into the equation. But, I am pretty excited about children and instilling the cruel curse of Tennessee Vols athletics upon them.

Traveling with a little kid and finding a hotel and toting him/her around a big city doesn't sound that bad IMO

Traveling with a little kid and finding a hotel and toting him/her around a big city doesn't sound that bad IMO

Or getting her in and out of the car seat every time you go somewhere.

Members online

No members online now.
Back