Gator week

Butch really ****ed up when he let Pittman walk, he would've stayed. And we would've had both Dan Skipper and Reeve Koehler who are complete war daddies at Arkansas.

That makes me sad. It makes total sense, and I hear ya. But it makes me sad.

It sucks, but hey, we are a young team. These games happen with young teams. There are a lot of idiots on the Internet spreading doom and gloom. But at the end of the day, we have to win that one. Oh well, we can still pull this rig out of the ditch.

Going back to Pittman... The entire starting O-line went to Butch after he was hired begging him to retain Pittman. He should've listened.

When my girl asked me how the game went

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_mxb439fp4v1rn0vht.jpg
    tumblr_inline_mxb439fp4v1rn0vht.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1
If we win like we shoulda have, and Bamas lost.. It would have Ben one if the best weekends we've had in swhile. Instead, agony

Yeah that was a tough one to swallow for me too. We just need to suffer through this season, our defense is on the verge of blowing up. Because on the flip side, Jancek seems to be really, really good. So does Stripling.

tumblr_n7x9ybeybE1tf9rhho2_500.jpg

Every time I let the Game go, I remember how awful Driskel was... Muschamp should be fired for playing him that long

Members online

No members online now.
Back