Gator week

When they don't have to blitz, they can drop a lot into coverage and make those deeper throws tough.

Just blah, basically. Blah.

That play ended the game

Funny. It kept us in the game against UGA. I understand our Oline is terrible, but Thomas is getting owned and we didn't do sh** to help him. Ethan Wolf can't help? UK only gave up 3 sacks and could move the ball. No possible way any facet of UK is better than us, other then play calling

When they don't have to blitz, they can drop a lot into coverage and make those deeper throws tough.

Just blah, basically. Blah.

Yep.. Georgia blitzed. Florida didn't bother

Florida can lock up with pros and get pressure with 4... I had a some questions,but our WR got whipped... Along with the OL obviously

Last edited:
Side note

Dontavious Blair gotta be better than coleman thomas

I don't know why and I know it shouldn't but Butch asking the fans to give him time and be patient ****ing pisses me off

I drove 8 hours to watch that ****ing garbage. Son of a *****.

I hate each and every ****ing sport in existence right now. Why the **** do I do this to myself.

It's soooooooo sad to watch how Ole Miss use LaQuon Treadwell and gets him the ball with a meh running game and how we use Marquez North

I don't know why and I know it shouldn't but Butch asking the fans to give him time and be patient ****ing pisses me off

Florida fscking sucks and we were playing at home. This isn't Alabama or even Georgia, where we're overmatched. I don't know at what point he thinks the games start counting but today feels like it should.

Fwiw my buddy can't stand Mahoney, said he is a stubborn *******. And that he doesn't want to play Kendrick because of his previous ties to Pittman. He apparently hates Pittman and takes it out on guys who committed to him. Said Kendrick should absolutely be starting over Coleman. And that he wouldn't be surprised if Kendrick graduates in 3 years and finishes his eligibility at Arkansas with Pittman.

Members online

No members online now.
Back