Fall Practice Updates:

DeWayne Hendrix

2998906.JPG

I'm a believer in everything we have, but the QB position. I even like the OL quite a bit.

No, but you can't tell me the QB position looks promising.

I was just busting your balls (and wanted an excuse to use a Carvey old man gif) but I'm of the opinion that I don't believe a damn word, good or bad, that we are hearing about anything so far and I don't know that there are really any judgments to be made after 4 days anyway. Also, I only have my expectations set on "slightly above average" from our QBs this year so my bar is relatively low right now. Slightly above average can get us to the 6 wins we need this year, or at least I think so.

I was just busting your balls (and wanted an excuse to use a Carvey old man gif) but I'm of the opinion that I don't believe a damn word, good or bad, that we are hearing about anything so far and I don't know that there are really any judgments to be made after 4 days anyway. Also, I only have my expectations set on "slightly above average" from our QBs this year so my bar is relatively low right now. Slightly above average can get us to the 6 wins we need this year, or at least I think so.

I know you're just mess in man. Haha, you normally are.

And I agree. The videos look pretty rough with the QB play. We have enough play makers that Worley should be able to distribute. If not, I think we can run the ball effectively.

All Worley has to do is play like he did the last couple games before he got hurt. I am far far far far more worried about the OL. It's August and we're still hearing Jacob Gilliam's name.

All Worley has to do is play like he did the last couple games before he got hurt. I am far far far far more worried about the OL. It's August and we're still hearing Jacob Gilliam's name.

The good thing is, Blair has really committed himself.

I think he'll take the job back.

The good thing is, Blair has really committed himself.

I think he'll take the job back.

He probably will, but I still regard the whole idea that a walk-on is still in the mix for a starting job at LT at this point as a terrifying indicator.

Members online

No members online now.
Back