Fall Practice Updates:

One would think he wouldn't be, but I wouldn't expect a Crompton like turnaround.

If he can go 18 to 22 TDs with single digit INTS, we are bowling. Not too much to ask with those WRs and his experience.

Yeah, he may not do as well as I'm.expecting. but last year we had practically no YAC, couldn't play fast, didn't have tight ends, and couldn't really hit home runs in the run game. We're a totally different animal offensively evenbwith OL worries.

Yeah, he may not do as well as I'm.expecting. but last year we had practically no YAC, couldn't play fast, didn't have tight ends, and couldn't really hit home runs in the run game. We're a totally different animal offensively evenbwith OL worries.

Hurd should move to QB, he's tall enough.

What if i made a thread about that?

Man, I just hope pass protection can hold up. May be Oct, or Nov before the OL clicks. But, then again, these guys with the exception of Thomas and Blair (assuming he starts) have worked together for years.

Man, I just hope pass protection can hold up. May be Oct, or Nov before the OL clicks. But, then again, these guys with the exception of Thomas and Blair (assuming he starts) have worked together for years.

I think the 3 inside guys are for real.

I'd go ahead and bet on Blair, Kerby, Mack, Jackson, Thomas lining up on snap 1 of the season. Seems headed that way.

Not worried about the inside guys or the run blocking, to be honest. And I'm growing less concerned with Blair. You don't drop that kinna weight in the summer heat without some level of commitment. He has the athletic ability to be good, first time he's had to apply himself and by all accounts he now is.

Besides, with the way our offense rolls, if we can't pass block we have the skill positions necessary to hit those inside draws, read option dives, bubble screens and flare passes to keep the edge rush at bay.

Agreed. And we have rollout options because we have REAL potential in the slot and at the TE position. Wolf and Helm are grown men already, it seems.

The reports on Marlin and Jalen have me thinking the run game will be forreal.

We didn't even really see the offense last year. JMO. I think Bajakian can have them ahead of "schedule" on 2nd and 3rd downs.

Unfortunately, we don't have a quality player at the most important position.

Dormady for Prez.

Agreed. And we have rollout options because we have REAL potential in the slot and at the TE position. Wolf and Helm are grown men already, it seems.

The reports on Marlin and Jalen have me thinking the run game will be forreal.

Secret man crush on Lane going on four years now. Also really like Paulk (I know prob won't do much this year but going forward). I'm with you, hopefully Lane and Hurd shred. With the WR and slot talent we have, I bet we'll see more Percy Harvinesque carries for Pig as well.

We didn't even really see the offense last year. JMO. I think Bajakian can have them ahead of "schedule" on 2nd and 3rd downs.

Hoping beyond hope this is true. We were extremely vanilla for the most part. A couple of outstanding calls (and I've got big golden balls calls) at the right times has kept me in the fold though. No staff complaints from me

Unfortunately, we don't have a quality player at the most important position.

Dormady for Prez.

:trying to overlook this:

It's true, but hopefully we just need a ball distributor opposed to a play maker. Surely one of them can manage that.

Hoping beyond hope this is true. We were extremely vanilla for the most part. A couple of outstanding calls (and I've got big golden balls calls) at the right times has kept me in the fold though. No staff complaints from me

Simultaneous increased pace and playmakers could make for an explosion. I just can't wait until the first time our backs get to the second level.

Simultaneous increased pace and playmakers could make for an explosion. I just can't wait until the first time our backs get to the second level.

Fingers crossed whoever it is just lowers a shoulder ad blows someone up to set the tone. Save the wiggle for later

Members online

No members online now.
Back