GWN's Fitness Thread

Silver medal!

I won my first two fights and lost in the finals. I was so gassed going into the final fight that I had nothing left for the guy. Credit to him, but I wish I had been in better shape. That tournament cardio is another level.

Also got promoted to blue belt, so overall a great day.
Congrats man. How you feeling post fight?

Silver medal!

I won my first two fights and lost in the finals. I was so gassed going into the final fight that I had nothing left for the guy. Credit to him, but I wish I had been in better shape. That tournament cardio is another level.

Also got promoted to blue belt, so overall a great day.
ATTA BOY! The fact you did it against a higher weight class is really impressive.

Also GWN did you see that Glover Teixeira won the UFC light heavyweight title today at 42? There is hope for you old guys.

ATTA BOY! The fact you did it against a higher weight class is really impressive.
Ah…well…no I was at light heavy. They let me go a class down since I was within a couple pounds. LOL. Thanks though.

In my defense, though, I was against dudes in their 30s.

Less than two weeks to the half marathon. Knocked out 10 today. Probably going to run 13 next weekend and do it again the following Saturday.

how’s the marathon training @GreatWhiteNorth

Hanging in there. Ran 13 last week in 1:57. Would like to be a little faster than that through the first 13, but still almost 2 months to go.

This week is a de-load week and then it really ramps up. Will probably run my 10 this week on Thanksgiving day.

Hanging in there. Ran 13 last week in 1:57. Would like to be a little faster than that through the first 13, but still almost 2 months to go.

This week is a de-load week and then it really ramps up. Will probably run my 10 this week on Thanksgiving day.
I slacked on training big time but cramming it in and feel pretty good. Hammered out 8 this morning. Plan on running 13 Friday.

Goal is sub 2. Hopefully have the fitness for the pushes as I try to navigate the crowds.

I slacked on training big time but cramming it in and feel pretty good. Hammered out 8 this morning. Plan on running 13 Friday.

Goal is sub 2. Hopefully have the fitness for the pushes as I try to navigate the crowds.
You got sub-2:00 easy money

Pasta consumed

as much ice, stim, soaking, compression and elevating as one calf can handle

we’ll see how it goes. Aight boys two thumbs up let’s do this

LEEEERROOOYYYYY JEEEEENNNNKKKIINNNSSS

Ran 16 today. Battling severe stomach issues on these longer runs…bad cramps, especially after I’m finished. Got to figure something out here.

Members online

No members online now.
Back