The BasketVols Thread

Love it

Trying not to embrace Hawks as my EC team but it may or may not be happening

Last edited:
So Jabari might be on the shelf a while. Last thing we need right now.

I will say this. This team will be dangerous during SEC play.

And to Josh Richardson: Shoot the damn thing more homie.

It's really a ****ing shame that Tyndall won't be here long because damn I really like what he is doing with the basketball team. The transition Josh has made to point guard has been really impressive.

Just keep winning. Whatever it takes.

Absolutely, that's definitely the only thing that matters. And, right after I posted about it not being fun to watch, we immediately started the 19-2 run but I think what Dane said on the broadcast about our offense was spot on for most of the first half.

As long as Josh was on the floor, the offensive philosophy seemed to be to swing the ball around the perimeter for the first 20-25 seconds of the shot clock and then get it back in his hands and just sort of let him try to make something happen. Felt like the most creative thing we attempted on offense was, at the 10 second mark, high ball screen just inside the arc for Josh to take a jumper around the elbow. Depending on the defense they happened to be running at the time, that wasn't a bad shot at all, but it wasn't exactly the most creative offensive set of all time.

Members online

No members online now.
Back