The BasketVols Thread

Overreactin at its finest.

Cuonzo wasn't Bill Self but dude averaged over 20 wins a season in three years.

Did you see that early season defeat of a quality opponent? Haven't had one of those since The Jew. Imagine how bad we would be if he stayed. There would be zero hope for a competitive team any time soon.

Did you see that early season defeat of a quality opponent? Haven't had one of those since The Jew. Imagine how bad we would be if he stayed. There would be zero hope for a competitive team any time soon.

We would be indescribably bad.

I was talking about with zo coaching. Hell I could light it up in sec play outside of ky game

What The Fsck? That's not ok, like, at all.

Wasn't meant in a derogatory manner, thought that was obvious with the context. Much the same as Black Jesus. Much the same as people referring to Notre Dame as "The Catholics" If it offended you, then my apologies.

Last edited:

Virginia last year not count? That was before January

Wasn't meant in a derogatory manner, thought that was obvious with the context. Much the same as Black Jesus. Much the same as people referring to Notre Dame as "The Catholics" If it offended you, then my apologies.

Haha, definitely not offended. I was just fscking with you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back