DEM VOLS vs. **** The ****in Red Team Game Thread

You guys know I'm not a private person. The things I say is the things I say if we were talking in a bar. Being open about my personal demons is helped me overcome them and I don't feel what Smalls says was anything bad.

I agree. Me, Jerry, and TOP have bonded, kinda like the Braves thread, over in the ucf threads. TOP is an emotional dude, he let us know what was going on. In the NBA forum we brought it up and he let us know how things are going. Nothing wrong with that.

Man is 13 got the hammer I don't understand how Nati has never got it. That is someone who actually really needs the hammer.

I feel ok saying this. NATI has been a member forever and been, while kinda rude, a solid poster before his long hiatus and multiple mods said one more chance would be okay. We figured he'd behave.

He'll be mentioned in the next mod meeting.

I agree. Me, Jerry, and TOP have bonded, kinda like the Braves thread, over in the ucf threads. TOP is an emotional dude, he let us know what was going on. In the NBA forum we brought it up and he let us know how things are going. Nothing wrong with that.

Nothing wrong with it all. Nati is an a**hole. He is a monumental meathead.

For the record, I am not a jerry fan.

Moving past that, I'm cool with however deep anyone wants to go with anything they're talking about. Y'all my homies

RoundtablePhoto.jpg

I feel ok saying this. NATI has been a member forever and been, while kinda rude, a solid poster before his long hiatus and multiple mods said one more chance would be okay. We figured he'd behave.

He is just unbearable man, makes me not to post when he is around. He'll be fine for a day or two, then his true colors will show and he is back to being an ass.

For the record, I am not a jerry fan.

Moving past that, I'm cool with however deep anyone wants to go with anything they're talking about. Y'all my homies

I feel like getting too personal was thrown out when Ben declared his love of Asians.

Amirite Ben ?

clockwise from bottom left:

verc, Z, unknown, GWN for security, Volly, barbs dooley

Would feel confident betting that if any one man could kill everyone on volnation it's GWN.

beef could have his secretary arrange for all of us to be killed in five minutes

Members online

No members online now.
Back