DEM VOLS vs. **** The ****in Red Team Game Thread

I meant it when I said that I hate hate hate the idea of banning people. And I'm fully aware that it's possible that this dynamic is something that happens only inside the Braves thread, and it sucks to ban him just because he can't get along with the people in that one thread. So I'm still not happy about this.

I meant it when I said that I hate hate hate the idea of banning people. And I'm fully aware that it's possible that this dynamic is something that happens only inside the Braves thread, and it sucks to ban him just because he can't get along with the people in that one thread. So I'm still not happy about this.

It's only fair, hell you didn't do anything wrong. He made his bed. Not you. You gave him numerous chances.

I mean, how hard is it to stay the F out of one thread? It's not like he hasn't had his chance to learn his lesson. This ish has happened over and over again.

Crap all over the thread. Claim everyone takes it the wrong way. Make an ass out of yourself. Mini-vacation. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Nobody in there even really talks to him, hes only there to troll.

"Cute. Can Verc please explain who exactly I trolled? I basically stated my opinion and got attacked by him and it was completely unnecessary. Like I was shocked it went that far so quick. Banning me forever is completely unnecessary. Again, what exactly was the rule that I broke? It's absurd that I am singled out time and again."

"Cute. Can Verc please explain who exactly I trolled? I basically stated my opinion and got attacked by him and it was completely unnecessary. Like I was shocked it went that far so quick. Banning me forever is completely unnecessary. Again, what exactly was the rule that I broke? It's absurd that I am singled out time and again."

I feel sorry for this guy's kid. My God.

I've maintained all along that natis problem is either in reading comprehension or a significant lack of societal tact. He really just doesn't understand that he's an insufferable dick.

I've maintained all along that natis problem is either in reading comprehension or a significant lack of societal tact. He really just doesn't understand that he's an insufferable dick.

As I said in the thread, he's like that kid I used to work with who came in with black eyes almost every Monday morning after getting into bar fights over the weekend. Apparently he genuinely didn't understand that he was the one with the problem.

Firestorm is one of those people that amazes me. I'm amazed he's able to operate the internet on a device.

Firestorm is one of those people that amazes me. I'm amazed he's able to operate the internet on a device.

If you've seen his movie critiques, hes like movie rain man. This isn't meant as a joke, but i seriously wonder if there's something wrong with him.

Members online

Back