The Somewhat Serious Discussion Thread

This couldn't have come at worse time. I am actually surprised there hasn't been more of an uproar.

Seems like it is just a matter of time before all law enforcement will be required to wear a camera.

This couldn't have come at worse time. I am actually surprised there hasn't been more of an uproar.

Seems like it is just a matter of time before all law enforcement will be required to wear a camera.

Our agency is adamantly opposed to body cams. They just don't tell the whole story, especially without audio. Even then, it's a slippery slope.

Our agency is adamantly opposed to body cams. They just don't tell the whole story, especially without audio. Even then, it's a slippery slope.

I've heard some "chatter" that some cops are in favor of it, because it can just show their side and help them in most cases.

But I have always been skeptical of that actually being the attitude of police. No way they are eager to wear body cameras.

What does tell the whole story? I guess the fair answer is "nothing."

Seen the vid a few more times on TV today...just embarrassed that he is a sworn police officer. He is a disgrace.

The best part is not how he shots the guy who's running away in the back, nor even how he plants evidence by the body. The best part is how he plants the evidence right in front of another cop, like it's standard procedure.

Or maybe it's how the cops put in the police report that they administered CPR and tried to save him while the video shows that in reality they just let him bleed to death.

It's always bad for the cop

Underreact and your life (and likely others) is in danger

Overreact and you're on social media getting blasted

I've seen part of the video, what were the cops there for? Was there a complaint or a fight or what?

Members online

Back