General NBA Discussion Thread.

FailingIdealisticHeterodontosaurus.gif

Hoping to. Streak's gotta end sometime, but it would be nice to get one more and set the franchise record. This team deserves it.

Footsteps 2 weeks before the AS break? Naah, way too early for me to even start thinking/worrying about seeding and all that. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to go wire to wire at the 1 but sure as hell don't expect it to happen. Way too much time left to go.

Ay, easy on the wire to wire talk pimpin

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 0
Those two early games killed our shot, schedule makers hate the Dubs.

Hey Falco, do you read Peachtree Hoops? Just found out that one of the two posters I want to kill the most on there is a Vol fan. Having trouble getting over it. Smart guy, but he's the kind of guy who likes hero ball so much that he wanted to sign Lance Stephenson this summer. Finding out he's a Vol fan is appallingly incestuous, like Oedipus learning that the woman he's married to is his mother.

Hey Falco, do you read Peachtree Hoops? Just found out that one of the two posters I want to kill the most on there is a Vol fan. Having trou ble getting over it. Smart guy, but he's the kind of guy who likes hero ball so much that he wanted to sign Lance Stephenson this summer. Finding out he's a Vol fan is appallingly incestuous, like Oedipus learning that the woman he's married to is his mother.

I read it from time to time. It's really a great site to be a SBnation site. They have some good contributors.

If you're referring to Northcyde (or whatever it is), I agree. He's infamous for it. Been barking up that tree for years. There are a couple guys that have never shut up about it and use it to bash Danny Ferry at every turn. He and Kris Willis have butt heads for a long time.

CLARIFICATION: By "it" I mean incessantly beating the superstar drumbeat.

Last edited:
He's over on Hawksquawk too. Same sh!t over there also. Dolfan keeps him in check a good bit. There's also a guy there that goes by Vol4ever that can also be unnerving at times, but isn't as bad as Northcyde. Amazingly, Vol4ever is on VN too and has the exact same avatar on VN as he has on Hawksquawk. I've never seen him post where we usually stay over there though.

By the way, I just lurk on those sites and haven't signed up. So my stupidity is mostly here and VN fwiw. Obviously I pay attention to crap like that though.

Hey Falco, do you read Peachtree Hoops? Just found out that one of the two posters I want to kill the most on there is a Vol fan. Having trouble getting over it. Smart guy, but he's the kind of guy who likes hero ball so much that he wanted to sign Lance Stephenson this summer. Finding out he's a Vol fan is appallingly incestuous, like Oedipus learning that the woman he's married to is his mother.

Along the general lines of Oedipus (somewhat)

Daughter who plans on marrying her father talks about their incestuous relationship | Daily Mail Online

Members online

No members online now.
Back