General NBA Discussion Thread.

Brandan Wright is better than a potato, I guess. Not sure why Dallas is doing this. They already have one of the best offenses in the league; not sure how adding a point guard who holds the ball but doesn't shoot is going to help that. And Rondo hasn't played good defense in three years, so he won't help them there much. He certainly doesn't fill an obvious need. Maybe just to keep Houston from getting him? Rondo + Harden + Howard would have been really interesting.

Last edited:
My buddy from Baltimore is destroying me with alcohol this weekend so I am incoherent but I just want to say

logo.jpg

I'm getting stupid, Sunday drunk today so I apologize for whatever happens from here on out but I slightly recognize that symbol but I need Nique attached to it.

lolololololololololololololololololololol

lulz

You've said some good SHlT man but that's the best

So Houston is assuring Josh a starting role to lure him there.

DO IT HOUSTON.

DO. IT.

Hawks gettin it done. Thought whey would need half a season to work Horford back in and for Teague to continue to grow up, but I thought they were coming. Def didn't think this fast.

Also, shout out to dbake. Knew Warriors were good but didn't think (and still don't) that they were best in the west good. Portland isn't either. Injuries are the great equalizer.

Should be a great game tomorrow night. Grizz are the toughest match up in the league. Hawks will have to shoot well.

Members online

No members online now.
Back