Everton d00ds

One thing I've learned from hanging around English dudes is that they all think the League Cup sucks. As in, if one guy's team gets too far into the tournament then the other guys give him sh*t like he's some kind of a nerd. They take the FA Cup seriously, but they more or less laugh at the League Cup.

How many English dudes do you hang out with? Sheesh.

I've spent the last 25 years of my life being a regular in various Irish pubs. I know probably three dozen English and Irish (and a few Scottish) people who are regulars in the same pubs who I'll have a drink with if they happen to be in at the same time.

Verc knows zero English people. All these posts are based on interactions he's had playing his internet based PC medieval quest games.

One thing I've learned from hanging around English dudes is that they all think the League Cup sucks. As in, if one guy's team gets too far into the tournament then the other guys give him sh*t like he's some kind of a nerd. They take the FA Cup seriously, but they more or less laugh at the League Cup.

Just look at the crap sides that the big clubs throw out there for them, that shows you how little they actually care.

That being said, I don't care how ****e their starting 11 was, I'm still gutted that my boys just lost in a shootout to Liverpool fsckin 13-12!

Sloppy game but a tie on the road in Russia, especially sandwiched between Liverpool and Man U, is a great result. I watched the first half on a terrible stream before I figured out that it was on Fox Sports 1. I keep forgetting that channel exists.

Just bought a six pack of Chang beer even though it almost certainly sucks. Trying to change this sports luck around. COYB

We are doomed across the board until Z offs a chicken. That's the inescapable truth

At least y'all have the Grizz. Hawks are gonna be crappy with a racism scandal hanging over them all year. Caps made both (!) of the two worst free agent acquisitions of the NHL offseason. My best bet at seeing a championship is probably the Atlanta MLS team that doesn't even playing for three more years.

Members online

No members online now.
Back