Everton d00ds

Current nba structure, not to mention sterns bag men, won't let the grizzlies win a title. Just enjoying the ride before the eventual fade back to oblivion

The barrier to being a realistic contender is so high in the NBA that I'd be deliriously happy if the Hawks just made it to the conference finals. Even that seems damn near impossible.

Everton (@Everton)
INJURY UPDATE: Martinez reveals John Stones' injury requires surgery and expects the defender to be out for 10-14 weeks. More to follow.

I go to Popeye's a lot. They kill chickens hence contributing to killing chickens. Isn't that good enough.

Jags!

Also, really nice to finally have Barkley back, he's been missed.

I've been saying it all along, maybe it is us. Maybe we are the problem. I'm gonna give it another few years and if there is no change, then drastic measures will have to be taken. Reverse psychfandom will be deployed.

I don't even know what to do man.

If bowman posts this trade Upton and Heyward and move Gattis to LF shti on Twitter one more time I'm gonna lose my ever loving mind.

Trade two not yet in his prime/just beginning his prime MVP candidates and move a guy to a position where he managed to create -10 runs in only 48 games (that's about how many games it takes us to SCORE 10 runs)....

😳😔💀

I don't even know what to do man.

If bowman posts this trade Upton and Heyward and move Gattis to LF shti on Twitter one more time I'm gonna lose my ever loving mind.

Hahahahahahaha yeah, there aren't many words to explain that scenario. And sadly, there has to be merit to it, Bowman is plugged in. If that happens, it's gonna be hard to keep pledging alligiance, but I won't have a choice. I couldn't quit if they paid me. Cursed.

How is it? Have always wanted to try it but never stumbled across one.

Members online

No members online now.
Back