Manly Man Thread

Can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch

Can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen

Can't bang with the grizzlies, sit your ass out

Also... Bang Bang!
20141022_183439.jpg

If I were LeBron I'd be sitting out every single preseason game this year. He's old enough that it's time to start thinking about the odometer.

He's old enough that it's time to start thinking about the odometer.

Especially after 4 straight seasons of around 100 games, plus having one year with virtually no time off for 12 months with the 2012 Olympics.

If he were in the West then yeah, he would probably need be playing to help get his new team meshed together. You need to be ready to go from day one over there. But they've got months to feel each other out in the East. Don't know how much he's been playing, but I'd skip all the road games and play 15 minutes max at home until the games start counting.

That just sounds all kinds of wrong.

You went from buying Miami Heat garb to Cleveland Cavaliers garb. I like LeBron too but damn, man, you might as well carry around a picture of him stuffed down your pants.

You went from buying Miami Heat garb to Cleveland Cavaliers garb. I like LeBron too but damn, man, you might as well carry around a picture of him stuffed down your pants.

I'll put it next to my pics of Griffey and Peyton and Deion. In NBA and NFL im a fan of players, i pull for their teams. I don't see why anybody cares if i buy a Colts hat or Broncos hat or a Heat hat or Cavs hat.

Members online

No members online now.
Back