Them Vols offseason thread

Special Teams POTW will automatically be a captain the following week, per Butch.

Why are you so high on them? Genuine question lol

theyre no scrub team, our defense is young and we havent been able to contain a QB since Z was like 7 or something. i just dont wanna get my hopes up. and Chuckie is good.

theyre no scrub team, our defense is young and we havent been able to contain a QB since Z was like 7 or something. i just dont wanna get my hopes up. and Chuckie is good.

I agree it's a dangerous game. We're more talented; we win this game probably 8 or 9 times out of 10; we'll probably win by a couple of touchdowns. But if we come out and turn the ball over three times and/or give up a special teams TD or something like that, we could absolutely lose. They're good enough to win the game if we screw up enough, and God knows we're capable of screwing up. I expect a fairly easy win but I'm certainly not taking it for granted like a lot of people over on the mothership are.

I'm probably taking it for granted.

I think our QB contain will be improved so hopefully chuck is pretty average.

I agree it's a dangerous game. We're more talented; we win this game probably 8 or 9 times out of 10; we'll probably win by a couple of touchdowns. But if we come out and turn the ball over three times and/or give up a special teams TD or something like that, we could absolutely lose. They're good enough to win the game if we screw up enough, and God knows we're capable of screwing up. I expect a fairly easy win but I'm certainly not taking it for granted like a lot of people over on the mothership are.

Nailed it

Members online

Back