Them Vols offseason thread

wU-Tang Vol

Apparently Pig Howard is having some personal/grades problems amd will probably miss spring ball.

Coleman Thomas is showing out, good chance he starts day one.

Hubbs said the coaches are very optimistic about wide outs, even with Pig missing spring

Hope Pig gets that cleared up.

Wow, Thomas. That's impressive.

Jancek on the D:

“(Early enrollees) have gone above and beyond my expectations already,” he said.

“They’re here,” Jancek said. “That’s all that matters. We finally have the right pieces to bring this program back.”

He also said that the D has an incredible amount of potential, but there will be some growing pains this year

Hubbs saying the odds of Pig being with the team this fall are "50-50 at the very best."

I really like Pig and hope everything works out for the best, but football wise, there should be players to step up and take his spot. I wish he was as back tearing it up after last year though.

I really like Pig and hope everything works out for the best, but football wise, there should be players to step up and take his spot. I wish he was as back tearing it up after last year though.

Agreed. I'd rather have him on the team than not but it isn't like he'd be a huge loss from a production stand point. I'm not sure if that's his fault or play calling/scheme but I'd have to think there is now another player or two on the roster now who can provide what he has the last couple of years.

Von Pearson is going to be snaggin' peanuts if someone can get the ball to him

That 2012 WR class minus CP has the potential to be a major disappointment...

That 2012 WR class minus CP has the potential to be a major disappointment...

Like the 08 RB class?

Only if Oku and Bryce Brown were in that class, but i may have missremembered.

<----- drae Bowles realist from the jump (don't know which class he was man but dude isn't a WR. Waste him)

<----- drae Bowles realist from the jump (don't know which class he was man but dude isn't a WR. Waste him)

2012. Yeah I remember being called an idiot for calling the class a bust pretty early on...

Members online

Back