Just a couple guidelines

Oh, wow, I just realized that there is no censor lol

Thought the same thing the other night when someone didn't have to change the spelling of shit but I didn't know if it was free reign bc someone else wrote cluster****.

All hell will now proceed to break loose...fuckers!

Thought the same thing the other night when someone didn't have to change the spelling of shit but I didn't know if it was free reign bc someone else wrote cluster****.

All hell will now proceed to break loose...fuckers!

We can now say cocksucker in peace.

I've had a few people suggest to me that we try to keep the guidelines and setup here the same as VN so there's not an issue with moving between the two sites with different sets of guidelines. It makes sense to me, so....

If you guys find it unbearable or strenuously object (note the A Few Good Men reference) let me know and we can all discuss.

I also increased the board with the full page.

I was actually already giving it some thought on who I could latch onto next in the minors. It was Black Jesus and F5F for the longest. Then Julio, then of course and obviously Gattis. But it gives me a major sad cause there aren't very many options :/

Prolly going to go with Lucas Sims, you guys.

Are you in Georgia? I never hear about braves prospects living in NAshville. Would be cool to follow them on their journey to the parent club.

Members online

Back