Just a couple guidelines

ScHoolboy Z

Hey guys, glad to see you guys here at braveschop. I'm hoping this place can grown and we can make it a consistent visiting website. There are a couple things we need to go over:

1) This is not a volnation.com gossip site. What I mean is that while we can discuss vol things, it's not good if we discuss volnation.com posters over here and basically rag on them the entire time. That's not what freak wants and I understand that.

2) Basically the same posting guidelines at volnation.com. Watch the attacks, name calling, etc. Right now, it's not an issue, but still don't want any unneeded drama.

3) Right now, it doesn't really matter where you post a thread since traffic is so slow. But let's not have 10 "OMG HAYDEN PANITIERRE AND SELENA GOMEZ" threads in the Braves forum. We can post those in the tailgating forum! :D

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy your time here. I will probably start writing postgame reports for Braves game. I am hoping that we can can get a minor league forum for Scotty to find his next Evan Gattis (all good things must come to an end sometime Scotty).

Thanks for reading guys.

Christ, you're a mod here, too?

This. Who voted that to happen?

Seriously though, I can help out on about any braves related info. I'm a braves (and baseball in general) encyclopedia behind my thinly veiled sarcasm and obvious humor.

I was actually already giving it some thought on who I could latch onto next in the minors. It was Black Jesus and F5F for the longest. Then Julio, then of course and obviously Gattis. But it gives me a major sad cause there aren't very many options :/

Prolly going to go with Lucas Sims, you guys.

I was actually already giving it some thought on who I could latch onto next in the minors. It was Black Jesus and F5F for the longest. Then Julio, then of course and obviously Gattis. But it gives me a major sad cause there aren't very many options :/

Prolly going to go with Lucas Sims, you guys.

I absolutely love Edward Salcedo and have hidden my love so you guys wouldn't mock me. But he's hitting .350 to start the season in Mississippi!

#2014bravesstartingthirdbasemen

You guys are the hardcore Braves gurus and this is basically your site, so you just tell me what you want/need and I will try not to get in the way. :)

images

Members online

No members online now.
Back