General NBA Discussion Thread.

Good game Hawks, was fun to watch. I'd like to see 7 more of these this summer.

That was epic Noch. On a neutral floor this might go 7 overtimes, let alone 7 games.

Obviously not the outcome I wanted but was fun to watch. Don't watch much eastern conference ball but I didn't think Jeff Teague was as good as he looked tonight, was impressive.

Too bad they don't have a third place series. Would make a good GRIZZ Cavs undercard

Pretty sure I didn't predict a god damn thing, I just said I'd like to see it. Thanks for chiming in though.

Obviously not the outcome I wanted but was fun to watch. Don't watch much eastern conference ball but I didn't think Jeff Teague was as good as he looked tonight, was impressive.

Sure seems like Bogut is the key for you guys. Hopefully he stays healthy for the stretch run.

Too bad they don't have a third place series. Would make a good GRIZZ Cavs undercard

3fNkm.gif

Sure seems like Bogut is the key for you guys. Hopefully he stays healthy for the stretch run.

And there's the rub and why, as good as we are and as fun as we are to watch, I'm highly skeptical of us making it out of the West, unfortunately. I just doubt we can stay completely healthy for that grind.

And there's the rub and why, as good as we are and as fun as we are to watch, I'm highly skeptical of us making it out of the West, unfortunately. I just doubt we can stay completely healthy for that grind.
Would you support a re-seed for the playoffs? Obviously the schedules would also have to become more equal, and something would have to be done about cross-country series.

Would you support a re-seed for the playoffs? Obviously the schedules would also have to become more equal, and something would have to be done about cross-country series.

Yeah, it seems to make sense as far as I can tell. I'm just happy that now there is a commissioner who is even willing to think about something along those lines.

Yeah, it seems to make sense as far as I can tell. I'm just happy that now there is a commissioner who is even willing to think about something along those lines.

I'm not sure how you get around having some teams at a disadvantage by going cross-country in the first round while someone else stays in their own region.

That said, the purgatory teams would theoretically benefit from getting into the lottery.

I don't know what the answer is but they've got to do something. The vast disparity in conference strength isn't an aberration; this has been going on for what, 15 years now?

The suggestion I like best so far is to take the six division winners first, and then the next 10 teams with the best records. You could do that immediately without any reshuffling or realignment, and then go from there.

Members online

No members online now.
Back