GWN's Fitness Thread

Worked out after my COVID shot, starting to notice my strength is getting better and my balance is improving. Didn’t have to have to do any modifications. I’m also sleeping better as well which is probably because I’m not drunk 3-4 times a week lol.

Worked out after my COVID shot, starting to notice my strength is getting better and my balance is improving. Didn’t have to have to do any modifications. I’m also sleeping better as well which is probably because I’m not drunk 3-4 times a week lol.
It’s amazing the impact of what you’re eating can have on your sleep. I started watching my sleep numbers on my watch and compared days during the week when my diet is on point to Saturday nights when I’ve eaten whatever all day and had a few beers. On my regular days, my average heart rate during sleep is around 52. On cheat days, it’s upper 60s.

It’s amazing the impact of what you’re eating can have on your sleep. I started watching my sleep numbers on my watch and compared days during the week when my diet is on point to Saturday nights when I’ve eaten whatever all day and had a few beers. On my regular days, my average heart rate during sleep is around 52. On cheat days, it’s upper 60s.
can tell a difference the next day too

Wednesday night I only got about 4.5 hours of sleep just doing some writing and normally I would be absolutely dead and just hate myself. But because the quality of sleep is so much better (and a couple cups of coffee) I didn’t even have to nap during my lunch break.

My roommate joked with me the other day he can tell I’m in way better shape because I’m not making dad noises every time I get up 😂

Obviously trying to make life choices in general but the other thing I’m 100% not gonna do anymore no matter what is drink sugar soda. Maybe a diet soda every once in a while but not having sodas does so much for me

Wednesday night I only got about 4.5 hours of sleep just doing some writing and normally I would be absolutely dead and just hate myself. But because the quality of sleep is so much better (and a couple cups of coffee) I didn’t even have to nap during my lunch break.

My roommate joked with me the other day he can tell I’m in way better shape because I’m not making dad noises every time I get up 😂

Obviously trying to make life choices in general but the other thing I’m 100% not gonna do anymore no matter what is drink sugar soda. Maybe a diet soda every once in a while but not having sodas does so much for me
Coke zero over diets

I’m nervous. Haven’t worked out in two days, had an egg sandwich for dinner and I weight myself tomorrow. I doubt I’ll be down 15 lbs. but if I’ll take 2-3 lbs.

Members online

Back