GWN's Fitness Thread

Getting back on the horse starting today. I got 3 weddings to go to starting in July and I’m too charismatic and single to waste those chances

1) No beer (he says weeping)

2) no eating past 9pm

3) yoga program 3-4 times a week

4) no sodas or desserts
🌶🌶🌶

Getting back on the horse starting today. I got 3 weddings to go to starting in July and I’m too charismatic and single to waste those chances

1) No beer (he says weeping)

2) no eating past 9pm

3) yoga program 3-4 times a week

4) no sodas or desserts
Buddy you gotta cut that 9 pm to like 6 pm max now let’s get it

Back to hitting weights hard on some strength training 4x a week, with a couple run days mixed in and BJJ 2-3 nights a week.

I’m also eyeing the Jekyll Island marathon for January 2022. That would give me time to get my strength training back where it needs to be while slowly implementing the running prep.

If you use a calendar, put your workouts on there. Some days the only reason I do something is because it pops up. Almost robotic

If you use a calendar, put your workouts on there. Some days the only reason I do something is because it pops up. Almost robotic

Might not be a bad idea. That way I’m not being lazy and just playing it by feel

Got some groceries delivered and got some healthy(ish) shit. I need to start cooking more but along with working out I hate that too 😂

Got some groceries delivered and got some healthy(ish) shit. I need to start cooking more but along with working out I hate that too 😂
Eating at home is the #1 thing you should do

Even when you eat unhealthy at home it’s still better than eating out ha

Eating at home is the #1 thing you should do

Even when you eat unhealthy at home it’s still better than eating out ha

And save money. I normally don’t eat out or deliver much lately but I’ve been really bad about spending money at the bar

Members online

No members online now.
Back