GWN's Fitness Thread

One of my buddies told me yesterday he’s trying to go sub 8 for the half in December (that’s 1:45)

my goal is 1:50. My first inclination was sheeeeeet good luck but

Today on my run I said fk it why not. So I’m gonna give it a go for a couple weeks and see if I can close that gap on pacing and decide if I want to go for it or not

Last edited:
One of my buddies told me yesterday he’s trying to go sub 8 for the half in December (that’s 1:45)

my goal is 1:50. My first inclination was sheeeeeet good luck but

Today on my run I said fk it why not. So I’m gonna give it a go for a couple weeks and see if I can close that gap on pacing and decide if I want to go for it or not
Feels like a good way to hurt myself

So I’m at 310 lbs. Still not bad! I decided with my sobriety to get off of my diet and since I knew it was gonna be harder to quit drinking to enjoy what I eat a little more and not deprive myself.

I want to get down to 260 lbs by end of the year. That’s 3.5 months. I think I can do it. That’s 50 lbs.

Started working out today. 2 mile walk and yoga. Thank god for kickball twice a week because I don’t feel terrible right now.

Last edited:
So I’m at 310 lbs. Still not bad! I decided with my sobriety to get off of my diet and since I knew it was gonna be harder to quit drinking to enjoy what I eat a little more and not deprive myself.

I want to get down to 260 lbs by end of the year. That’s 3.5 months. I think I can do it. That’s 50 lbs.

Started working out today. 2 mile walk and yoga. Thank god for kickball twice a week because I don’t feel terrible right now.
A) you got it man. Anything I can do to help let me know

b) my life would improve drastically if I did yoga

Members online

No members online now.
Back