Sports Betting Thread

Dammit! Im 0-3 tonight with a bet still open on Wichita St -5 thats not looking good.

One point win for a gambling loss, reason 8,431 I can never bring myself to actually put any money down on a regular basis.

I would like to think dem Vols could hand the ball off each and every play and still win by 5, but alas, my confidence is completely shaken.

This offense only scored 10 points at home in a must win game against Vandy, after being given four turnovers. I could very easily see them checking all the way out and losing 10-7, 13-10, 7-3, some gruesome score like that.

This offense only scored 10 points at home in a must win game against Vandy, after being given four turnovers. I could very easily see them checking all the way out and losing 10-7, 13-10, 7-3, some gruesome score like that.

I'm gonna be gorilla goat snake pissed if we lose.

I'm gonna be gorilla goat snake pissed if we lose.

Losing to both Vandy and Kentucky to close out the season would certainly put an exclamation mark on the worst period in UT football history, that's for sure.

Gonna be really hard to look at Butch Jones for awhile if that happens.

ben..do you do repairs, renovations, construction of homes..all of the above or a mixture?

Got the Grizz -2 @ Boston
And Lebron over 27.5 pts
And Lebron over 14.5 assists & rebounds

Last edited:
Also got Dallas and Baltimore in a parlay and Texas and Ole Miss in another

Was hoping tennessee would drop down to 3.5 but holding strong at 4 so far

Members online

No members online now.
Back