Braves Padres Game 2

Well look at that!? Andruw Jones just figured out that it's OK to take one to Right Center.

thank goodness. Like the announcer said, I'll bet Pendleton is happy to see that.

Well look at that!? Andruw Jones just figured out that it's OK to take one to Right Center.

Maybe that will get him going again. He's been awful in this recent stretch when he's been trying to pull everything. "Low and a foot outside? Let me try to rip it down the left field line!"

Great rally to go ahead before Hoffman could come in. Now Soriano can close it out and give the Braves a chance to win the series tomorrow night.

Maybe that will get him going again. He's been awful in this recent stretch when he's been trying to pull everything. "Low and a foot outside? Let me try to rip it down the left field line!"

Great rally to go ahead before Hoffman could come in. Now Soriano can close it out and give the Braves a chance to win the series tomorrow night.

or at least tie? Isn't this series four games?

I continue to marvel at the late inning bullpen work. Gonzalez and Soriano look flat out unhittable right now and even Yates seems to have found a groove.

Members online

No members online now.
Back