Welcome to BravesChop!

TennFan here! I've been a Braves fan since 1957! That's quite a long time. I could name at least a dozen players or more from the team in the 50's-60's. Hank Aaron is my all time favorite Braves player.
Braves probably had their best pitching staff in the 90's. The top 3 starters- Glavine, Smoltz and Maddux - were probably the best in baseball at the time-in my opinion! All 3 are future HOF's!

Welcome TennFann. I agree, I wish Maddux, Glavine, and Smoltz were all together again.

TennFan said:
TennFan here! I've been a Braves fan since 1957! That's quite a long time. I could name at least a dozen players or more from the team in the 50's-60's. Hank Aaron is my all time favorite Braves player.
Braves probably had their best pitching staff in the 90's. The top 3 starters- Glavine, Smoltz and Maddux - were probably the best in baseball at the time-in my opinion! All 3 are future HOF's!
Wow, now that's a long time. I thought I was doing good to remember the Dale Murphy and Bob Horner days. :)

freak said:
I thought I was doing good to remember the Dale Murphy and Bob Horner days. :)

Those are the first teams I can remember as well with guys like Chambliss, Benedict, Hubbard, Washington, Ramirez etc. . . .A rotation of Mahler, Perez, McMurtry and Zane Smith with Gene Garber and Steve Bedrosian in the bullpen.

Chief Nocahoma said:
Those are the first teams I can remember as well with guys like Chambliss, Benedict, Hubbard, Washington, Ramirez etc. . . .A rotation of Mahler, Perez, McMurtry and Zane Smith with Gene Garber and Steve Bedrosian in the bullpen.
Oh yeah, I remember all those names. I've got one of those fake autograph baseballs around here somewhere with all those guys "rubber signatures" on it.

Hey everybody.

Not a Braves fan, but a Florida Marlins fan.

BTW, you will never guess who I am from over at VN. :D

Lol.

Any board you goto I will be XtennesseeX...

VLE
ESPN
VN
Division1
etc..

Now this one.
It's a tradition. :D

Lol.

Any board you goto I will be XtennesseeX...

VLE
ESPN
VN
Division1
etc..

Now this one.
It's a tradition. :D
Glad you joined man. We've got a bunch of fans of other teams over here so feel free to keep us updated on the Marlins.

Hey all Im new..just coming to say Hi...Been a Braves fan for as long as I could remember...Anyway hit me up if you all would like to!!! Lets go BRAVES!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back