Taking Tips on fatherhood and a pregnant woman.

Not yet, gonna be pretty tough decision.

Don't think I ever officially sad congrats and for that I am truly sorry, not that you really care that I didn't say anything a while back but having been where you are now about two years ago and reading what you guys went through I hate that I missed this for so long.

As for the name, wear her down. Know your favorite and have a second favorite that you can be happy with. I sold mine on the 2nd and then two of her friends used it while she was pregnant, and voila we arrived at my favorite the whole time.

Don't think I ever officially sad congrats and for that I am truly sorry, not that you really care that I didn't say anything a while back but having been where you are now about two years ago and reading what you guys went through I hate that I missed this for so long.

As for the name, wear her down. Know your favorite and have a second favorite that you can be happy with. I sold mine on the 2nd and then two of her friends used it while she was pregnant, and voila we arrived at my favorite the whole time.

Thank you, buddy. I know each and every one of you have my back and I each and every one of yours.

It is getting very close. Went back and emotionally read this thread and it’s amazing how much things have changed in the last two years. I was completely hopeless, now I’m weeks away from meeting my baby boy. God is good, I hate that I doubted.

Pumped for you Scott. Just don’t teach him any of your habits and he’ll post in the manly man thread often. 😎

It is getting very close. Went back and emotionally read this thread and it’s amazing how much things have changed in the last two years. I was completely hopeless, now I’m weeks away from meeting my baby boy. God is good, I hate that I doubted.

That's awesome man, happy for yall.

Christ I completely missed that this was going on. Congratulations to you and the missus and Little Scotty. And don't have a second one, because that's the one that really fscks up your life.

(I say this as someone who adores his second child)

Christ I completely missed that this was going on. Congratulations to you and the missus and Little Scotty. And don't have a second one, because that's the one that really fscks up your life.

In a complete 180 from where we were in the last 20 months since Declan was born, my wife is now about 99% sure she wants to start trying for number two early next year.

Right now I can’t imagine having another one lol. We both want a break from all things pregnancy.

9 lb 8 oz beautiful baby boy! Mama was amazing, these ladies are way tougher than we could ever be. It was truly a miracle men.

I can’t wait to put a baseball in his LEFT hand!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back