Dirty Thirty Club

Than you Benji Lad, currently pounding goblets of German Beer at the Gerst Haus. Getting in touch with my german heritage if you will

Mrs Verc and I hiked up Mt. Le Conte and drank whiskey at the top on my 30th birthday. No kids. Full head of hair. Only 18 months from a national championship. It was a simpler time.

I guessed I missed the window to congratulate Scotty, as he's probably already in bed by now.

Mrs Verc and I hiked up Mt. Le Conte and drank whiskey at the top on my 30th birthday. No kids. Full head of hair. Only 18 months from a national championship. It was a simpler time.

I guessed I missed the window to congratulate Scotty, as he's probably already in bed by now.

Hahahaha nope. Still doing the damn thing. Got a couple of old friends in town. Gonna be a long one.

Lmao

Members online

Back