Change is happening

My ish was popping in and out of the socket when I tore mine...could hardly raise my arm over my head. Can't imagine playing a football game.

Rehab on that is brutal. I've torn both shoulders up and it's 6 months rehab each time.

But, but, but...that means he won't be ready for the combine in February...

laughing-puppets-o.gif

Welp.

Won't be getting anymore updates until season's end. Butch has cracked down on leaks, not my guy, but other similar to him have gotten pinched by Butch.

His last nugget that he gave me was this:

Worley will not play Saturday. 1st team reps are 50/50 Dobbs and Peterdick.

Can't blame the guy for not wanting Butch wrath.

If he's any sort of friend, he'll injure Peterman for us.

Can't blame the guy for not wanting Butch wrath.

If he's any sort of friend, he'll injure Peterman for us.

One last thing, he couldn't tell me why, but Butch does have a valid outside reason to not play Kendrick, but it isn't anything that is Kendrick's fault. And I have no idea what that means.

Playing peterman is essentially conceding the season.

Vandy would be the worst game OAT.

Playing peterman is essentially conceding the season.

Vandy would be the worst game OAT.

And yet every rumor I've read has claimed that Peterman has been playing better than Dobbs in practice. It's easy to see why coaches might not consider this the slam dunk that fans on the outside do.

To be clear, I also hope to see Dobbs on Saturday. But I don't have much expectation that he'll be significantly better than Peterman would have been.

To be clear, I also hope to see Dobbs on Saturday. But I don't have much expectation that he'll be significantly better than Peterman would have been.

Because the goal was to RS Dobbs this year, so he hasn't been getting the same reps.

There were very positive reports about Dobbs when the season started. He's gotten bigger and stronger and he's at least a threat to run.

We know what we have in Peterman; it's not good.

This is the same coaching staff that relentlessly put DY back to field kickoffs until he got injured.

I'm not sure I trust who they put back there is the right guy.

This is the same coaching staff that relentlessly put DY back to field kickoffs until he got injured.

And evan berry fumbled the game away

And Evan Berry put one on the carpet on Saturday night that effectively ended the Ole Miss game. Maybe he's had a problem fumbling in practice, which is why they stuck with Young even though it was painful to watch. I don't know. What I do know is that A) everyone on the internet is operating with about 3 percent as much information as Jones has, and B) if Butch is basing this decision on whether Dobbs gets to play in 2017 then he's an idiot. I don't think he's an idiot.

I think a big part of the decision will be "Do I want Dobbs to face Bama with 0 success, or start his first game this year against someone he may find some success against?"

But. Idk.

Members online

No members online now.
Back