Gator week

Scotty's Flat Top

Get your mind right boys. Saturday, we ride into a new era on the wings of an orange and white eagle. GBFO.

Good uses for a UF diploma:
1. Toilet paper
2. Proof of need for handicapped parking sticker
3. Crying towel
4. Proof of need for welfare

What does the average UF student get on their SAT's?
Drool.

What is the difference between a Gator and Rice Crispies?
Rice Crispies know what to do in a bowl.

Where was O.J. hiding right before the famous white Bronco Chase?
On the UF campus, because that's the last place you'll find a football player.

who besides GWN is going to the Florida game?

Good uses for a UF diploma:
1. Toilet paper
2. Proof of need for handicapped parking sticker
3. Crying towel
4. Proof of need for welfare

What does the average UF student get on their SAT's?
Drool.

What is the difference between a Gator and Rice Crispies?
Rice Crispies know what to do in a bowl.

Where was O.J. hiding right before the famous white Bronco Chase?
On the UF campus, because that's the last place you'll find a football player.

I heard if you display your Florida diploma in your windshield, you can legally park in handicap spots.

Welp..

Harvey Updyke ® (@Harveyrolltide)*
I HOPE TENNESSEE BEATS THE CHITT OUTTA FLORIDA SATURDAY. IM TIRED OF THEIR CHITT!

I genuinely believe we are gonna whoop their ass. Especially after Driskell saying he's gonna empty out the stadium. That clown hasn't emptied out sh**. That Tebow wanna be mother f***er is going to get obliterated multiple times. I'm thinking 4 sacks and 2 picks. Vols 37-13 and Muschamp fired Monday. As far as I'm concerned, UF can eat all the dicks ever invented since the 9 year losing streak

I really wish that I could drum up even some of the overriding confidence that seems to be taking everyone by storm this week. I like a lot of what I've seen this year, especially with our defense, and I realize that UF has struggled but it's still the Gators and it's still been a decade since we last won this game. They still have a very good and athletic D, especially the front 7, and I'd be willing to bet that they still have a huge advantage on ST just because I won't believe they don't until I see a game that proves otherwise.

Sidenote: wrong thread for this because it isn't related to UF but I'd never seen it until today and this gif is both hilarious and terrible all at the same time. There's incompetence and then there's...

gDPOmqq.gif

Members online

No members online now.
Back