Braves Thread Podcast

Z and I are doing a practice run tomorrow evening around 7. Talked for about 2 hours tonight lining up ideas. I'm sure the first time doing a podcast will be rough/wordy. If we need another practice one, we have time.

First podcast should be up by week's end. We have some bonus ideas to go with it, as long as Freak is on board with stuff.

Getting excited.

CHECKERBOARD CHATTER ON DECK

Z and I are doing a practice run tomorrow evening around 7. Talked for about 2 hours tonight lining up ideas. I'm sure the first time doing a podcast will be rough/wordy. If we need another practice one, we have time.

First podcast should be up by week's end. We have some bonus ideas to go with it, as long as Freak is on board with stuff.

Getting excited.

Boom. Looking forward to it.

Getting excited.

If y'all need donations, shout. I'd be happy to help

Getting excited.

Awesome!

giphy.gif

You should post a link to the practice podcast so we can rip it apart provide constructive criticism before the real one.

Pretty excited this is actually happening. I look forward to consuming your content. Kudos to you guys.

I was gonna ask if you guys would listen and see what we can improve, cut out, add, do more of.

I'll be honest, I think the first run will be rough. Haven't ever spoken, used the site, used the headset. So we're gonna take it on the chin from you guys I have a feeling.

Of course it'll be rough. That's why you do practices. Your first couple of run-throughs should be quick and dirty -- 10-12 minutes or so, maybe two topics. Just to get comfortable talking.

inb4 someone rags on me about the difficulties of using a headset. because, reading that now, sounds pretty stupid.

I was gonna ask if you guys would listen and see what we can improve, cut out, add, do more of.

I'll be honest, I think the first run will be rough. Haven't ever spoken, used the site, used the headset. So we're gonna take it on the chin from you guys I have a feeling.

There's a Scotty facial joke in there somewhere.

Checkerboard Chatter or just Checkerboard Chat?

I couldn't decide between those two. Originally typed "chat" in the email to Z, sat on it for a couple minutes, then suggested chatter.

Chat seems like it's a one-time thing. Chatter may fit better with the couple-times-a-week and rapid-fire-questions-from-thread podcasts that we may do.

If it were set to once a week, I think Chat. If it's gonna be a few shorter ones each week, chatter.

Chat sounds more "grown up"... chatter is somewhat flimsy but not awful

Members online

No members online now.
Back