Everton d00ds

Bump for the true fans

Just 10 minutes ago I had to tell Mrs Verc to go fsck herself for trying to make plans for me at 11:30 am eastern on Saturday. Told her it was like planning to be somewhere during the Utah State game. Way too much eye-rolling from her about it.

Bingo. I stocked up on delicious breakfast foods and whiskey this week. Saturday is gonna be a damned holiday

The best is once college FB cranks up. The Premiership games end exactly on time to switch over for kickoff of the noon games. It goes together like chocolate and peanut butter. No more awful, way-past-its-prime Gameday ever again.

34.5 hours

I don't watch noon football unless of course (all too often recently) tennessee is in that ****ty 11:21 game

I'd like to welcome you to Breazys fantasy epl greatness

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 0
Sorry, I know he plays for Man U and this is an Everton thread, but I wanted all you soccer snobs to know I was watching this morning. While I eat my kale and egg white omelet.

Permaban this man verc!! He is trying to ruin our glorious holiday morning

Sorry, I know he plays for Man U and this is an Everton thread, but I wanted all you soccer snobs to know I was watching this morning. While I eat my kale and egg white omelet.

You're supposed to be *reading while you eat that omelette

Barkley now feared to be out for months rather than weeks. January, possibly. Doesn't sound good.

Members online

Back