Lifeboat Movie/TV Series Suggestion Thread

What. The. ****. Did. I. Just. Watch.

Most people were disappointed with the finale, like it was all built up to something epic and that was it. Some people thought it was rushed or something.

That apartment/bust scene in episode 6 (I think) was awesome. One long uncut scene following MM the whole time.

Most people were disappointed with the finale, like it was all built up to something epic and that was it. Some people thought it was rushed or something.

That apartment/bust scene in episode 6 (I think) was awesome. One long uncut scene following MM the whole time.

Just finished it. Wasn't disappointed, but they obviously could have done more.

Brown, it's a must watch. I'd go more in depth but don't wanna really ruin amything. But, you do get noodz of Alexandra Daddario. So, that's always nice

Just finished it. Wasn't disappointed, but they obviously could have done more.

Brown, it's a must watch. I'd go more in depth but don't wanna really ruin amything. But, you do get noodz of Alexandra Daddario. So, that's always nice

There's also a few unanswered questions they left out there. Why was MM making people out of his beer cans, no explanation. Why did Woody's daughter draw those pictures of the rape?

There's also a few unanswered questions they left out there. Why was MM making people out of his beer cans, no explanation. Why did Woody's daughter draw those pictures of the rape?

I figured the beer people were some form of illustration to the metaphor he was telling about the repetitive circle. As in, he talked about people in another dimension looking down on them and cannot escape their fate. He was looking down on them.

The rape pics, I have no idea.

Don Jon is on Netflix now. It's not great but ScarJo is hot. Its worth a watch.

I'm 3/4 episodes in. I can tell it's bout to start getting intense again just trying to weigh whether I wanna ramp up the connection with new characters for more stabbings and overall creepiness. Plus the storyline lost some luster. You know who isn't dying no matter how close they come to death.

I'm 3/4 episodes in. I can tell it's bout to start getting intense again just trying to weigh whether I wanna ramp up the connection with new characters for more stabbings and overall creepiness. Plus the storyline lost some luster. You know who isn't dying no matter how close they come to death.

Watch it, some unexpected things happen. Its good.

Members online

No members online now.
Back