Music Suggestion Thread

That would be SICK if they reunited. I'll read it on lunch break tonight. Thanks Noch

Ehhh, I'm not so sure about that. Let me know what you think after you read it but most of them seem a little apathetic about doing another album and I'm just afraid it would end up being a bad version of a wu album. I'd definitely listen to it but I wouldn't have great expectations.

Ehhh, I'm not so sure about that. Let me know what you think after you read it but most of them seem a little apathetic about doing another album and I'm just afraid it would end up being a bad version of a wu album. I'd definitely listen to it but I wouldn't have great expectations.

After reading that, you're right. Doubt it would be even half as good as their old albums. Good read though

And now for an actual suggestion:

The Black Lillies

I'll check em. Also, there is a British singer named Jake Bugg that has 2 good songs- Two Fingers & Lightning Bolt. I like those songs. He sounds like a modern mix of Bob Dylan and the Beetles, if that makes any sense.

Them Crooked Vultures is music you just feel like you should be drinking whiskey while listening to. And I don't even like whiskey.

Them Crooked Vultures is music you just feel like you should be drinking whiskey while listening to. And I don't even like whiskey.

Them Crooked Vultures are definitely unique. Great artists, not a bad collaboration but it's a different style. I like it though. New Fang and Elephants are my favorite songs by them

I keep hoping that the Keys will come out with an album like "The Big Come Up" or "Thickfreakness". Those were some f'ing toe tappers, man.

1. Acquire album "Out In the Light" by band "WATERS." The all-capitalization is apparently an affectation, and apparently there's no definite article ("the") in the band's name.

2. Do not listen to album "Out In the Light" until you are alone in the house for 45 minutes.

3. When other inhabitants are gone, play album "Out In the Light" all the way through at maximum volume. These are loud songs, all meant to be played loud.

4. Track one on the album, "For the One," will let you know whether this is the sort of record you will enjoy. It is a loud sloppy rock and roll album and God knows there's not that much of that anymore.

Members online

No members online now.
Back