What's for lunch?

Popeyes beer can chicken

Does Popeyes actually make beer can chicken at their restaurants?

Also, I had greyhounds with breakfast, mimosas in between, beer with wings just now, and probably pizza and more beer for the game. My body is going to effinn hate me tomorrow.

Had a White Chocolate Mocha for breakfast, Grilled some chicken and had a few beers, now getting down on some cheese dip

Does Popeyes actually make beer can chicken at their restaurants?

This has been a topic of discussion in the Vercingetorix household, thanks to the Popeyes half a mile from the house. I never worked in a real fast food place, but i feel pretty sure there's no way actual beer cans are involved.

This has been a topic of discussion in the Vercingetorix household, thanks to the Popeyes half a mile from the house. I never worked in a real fast food place, but i feel pretty sure there's no way actual beer cans are involved.

I don't have any Popeye's in my area so I wasn't sure what to think about it but that was my thinking as well. Real beer can chicken on the grill is a thing of beauty.

You lead a pleasant existence as a Mr. Mom. I'm sure it's not alway pints and lobster linguini but I find myself envious on days like today.

It's way, way harder than having a job. I had no idea what I was getting into when i signed up for it. Once a month I'll do somethin decadent like start Friday happy hour at 11 am, but day in and day out it's a slog. A little easier now that the kids are finally getting older, at least.

Last edited:
Oh I'm sure. A 9 to 5 provides separation. You not have that luxury. Almost like you never clock out.

Yes. All week, all weekend. I get one night a week to go to the pub and read a book or talk to people and generally be me instead of DADDY DADDY DADDY. It keeps me sane.

But I definitely think it's worth it for someone to stay home. Very common angst among the other dads I know is that they all wish they had a closer relationship with their kids. That's a problem I will never have.

Popeyes for Dbake's vicarious living.

I had a peanut butter sammich, apple, and a powerade zero (surprisingly good).

Members online

No members online now.
Back