Anybody checking in over here?

Chief

Haven't logged in over here in months. Looked like a spammer convention in here. Just nuked a ton of posts.

BenTenn

We're always here, gearing up for some stickball. I thought you forgot about us.

Last edited:

Vercingetorix

I fought the spam for awhile but sort of slacked off. It's not too bad over in the Tailgate, which is where 95 percent of the real traffic is.

I'm still in over here as well.

Not lobbying for a mod position or anything, but I'd be happy to help out on the war against spam if you guys need it. I know that's probably up to Freak. Z doesn't check in much over here anymore, so if you guys want another helper, I'm sure any number of us would be willing to chip in.

TBreazy

I fought the spam for awhile but sort of slacked off. It's not too bad over in the Tailgate, which is where 95 percent of the real traffic is.
I think the spam is what drove us to the tailgate forum. Now it's the hang out spot

NochNoch

I think the spam is what drove us to the tailgate forum. Now it's the hang out spot
Exactly. Not sure how it happened but that seemed to be the one place that was immune to the spam warfare somehow.