GWN's Fitness Thread

Having major hip flexor/oblique issues. Have had hip flexor issues for a while and I just kinda kept going about life but it’s gotten pretty sharp and started to include the oblique.

I’ve backed off running/workouts and started stretching every day. Maybe improving a little but still struggling.

Having major hip flexor/oblique issues. Have had hip flexor issues for a while and I just kinda kept going about life but it’s gotten pretty sharp and started to include the oblique.

I’ve backed off running/workouts and started stretching every day. Maybe improving a little but still struggling.
Old man

Must have been fun limping around Miami on that bum wheel.

Update?
Yeah it’s weird…I can walk on it ok without a lot of pain. It’s not a problem until my foot flexes or extends all the way or it articulated side to side. Then it’s excruciating pain.

I had the MRI but the doc can’t see me with the results until Monday. Sucks.

I slept in the last two days but did yoga last night and wanted to get both weights and cardio in so waiting to work out tonight

Just some goal-oriented stuff here, but…

I logged 200 hours over 173 training sessions in BJJ in 2022. Trying to reach or surpass that again in 2023. So far, off to a good start…through January, I’m at 25 hours.
But do you even lift?

Members online

No members online now.
Back