GWN's Fitness Thread

Know what isn’t good for your fitness? Getting pneumonia. Know what might be worse? Getting almost a week into the antibiotics, having all the pneumonia symptoms go away completely but then find out that during all that coughing you were doing that you severely strained the muscles between 3 or 4 different ribs and may not be able to workout for 4 to 6 weeks.

Know what isn’t good for your fitness? Getting pneumonia. Know what might be worse? Getting almost a week into the antibiotics, having all the pneumonia symptoms go away completely but then find out that during all that coughing you were doing that you severely strained the muscles between 3 or 4 different ribs and may not be able to workout for 4 to 6 weeks.

Damn Noch that absolutely blows? Did they tell you how they think you got pneumonia? So odd to get it when it’s this hot

That blows.

Damn Noch that absolutely blows? Did they tell you how they think you got pneumonia? So odd to get it when it’s this hot
They didn’t, unfortunately no real way to determine the cause. First got sick right around a month ago when I went out of town for my sister in law’s college graduation, thought it could’ve been allergy related bc of the ridiculous amount of pollen that was up there but regardless I never seemed to get 100% better after that. And then there is always the live in Petri dish that is my 8 month old son, having one of those under your roof is the equivalent of nurturing a biological weapon.

Man, buying an omelet maker was such a great choice for my diet.

had four eggs tonight for dinner, sprinkled in a little cheese and nature seasoning’s with an onion bagel on the side

I got both a nap and a workout in so it ended working for me. Doing a fat burner type workout today and then weighing myself in the morning for progress report

Really hoping that is an extremely conservative estimate of the time off required
Update: Still no weights for at least another week so going to have to dig myself out of about a month long hole of no weight training/muscle loss but should be able to get in a jump rope routine this afternoon outside in the heat. May not last very long due to the pneumonia and the effects it had on the lungs but still going to feel good just to get a heavy sweat going. Baby steps.

Members online

No members online now.
Back