GWN's Fitness Thread

I knew y’all didn’t really workout
When you posted this I was in the middle of a Death by Burpee routine.

1/10. Would not recommend.

And yet I'm pretty sure I'll be doing it again tomorrow afternoon.

When you posted this I was in the middle of a Death by Burpee routine.

1/10. Would not recommend.

And yet I'm pretty sure I'll be doing it again tomorrow afternoon.
Update: not a workout I’m currently able to do twice in three days. Once a week it is for now

I’m a pretty hard pass on burpees for the most part but I definitely commend you taking that on ha

Actually only did it because I have been dealing with some elbow tendinitis and finally listened to my chiropractor when he suggested I take a week off of any lifting to rest it after he adjusted it (appears to have worked, thankfully). Still wanted to get a workout in though and remembered reading about this routine back in the early COVID, lockdown days so decided to give it a shot.

Can lift again now but doing it just the one time highlighted for me that even when my workouts are good I'm not exhausted to the extent I was after this burpee routine, figured that was a sign I should keep at it. Plus I was sore for days in crazy places on my body that obviously aren't getting hit with my regular workouts.

Actually only did it because I have been dealing with some elbow tendinitis and finally listened to my chiropractor when he suggested I take a week off of any lifting to rest it after he adjusted it (appears to have worked, thankfully). Still wanted to get a workout in though and remembered reading about this routine back in the early COVID, lockdown days so decided to give it a shot.

Can lift again now but doing it just the one time highlighted for me that even when my workouts are good I'm not exhausted to the extent I was after this burpee routine, figured that was a sign I should keep at it. Plus I was sore for days in crazy places on my body that obviously aren't getting hit with my regular workouts.
Everything you just said is precisely why I don’t do burpees

Been back at it for a month. 5x a week. Rome wasn’t built in a night. Still got a ways to go to get back.

Been back at it for a month. 5x a week. Rome wasn’t built in a night. Still got a ways to go to get back.
Same. Started my marathon prep this week. Back to the strict diet and intense fitness regimen. Need to drop 20-25lbs to be able to do this and not be crippled for life afterwards.

Members online

No members online now.
Back