GWN's Fitness Thread

Saw a new post workout low number on the scale today, 172.2, but then the wife hits me with the "yeah, but it looks like you're starting to lose it from your chest and arms now". Quickly leads me to the internet where I immediately purchase two new items to add to the sweat box/torture chamber/backyard shed. Since I am doing all this jump roping I figured I'd add a heavy rope to the mix
balance_480x480_a39629b6-aaee-43ee-91c2-da69afe923e1_480x480.gif

And the 66 pound version of something that Rogue calls the Mutt Bar
66-mutt-bar-web.jpg

Now I'll just have to wait for probably a month for them to get delivered.

Led our basic class through two TacFit workouts today (half the class at a time):

EMOTM

5x Jump Squats
5x Sprawls
5x Pushups

20 rounds

Pray for my poor legs.

That’s a good “on the go” workout. Can be done virtually anywhere...hotel room, living room, etc.

A story in 3 parts.

Spent a good bit of time yesterday moving boxes. My wife changed schools within the same district this summer and yesterday was moving day. No big deal, little sore today, whatever.

Today - Got in a nice upper body circuit workout and then HIIT pelo ride. Finish up, pouring sweat, pretty dead. Text from wife to meet at old school because forgot a couple ‘heavy’ boxes.

Not cool, but sure. Get there to find 8 of the heaviest son of a bitch boxes of all time.

Scene.

My wife does that to me every week with the gosh damned trash can. We have to carry the thing out to the main road because trash doesn’t pick up at the house. It’s about a 10 minute walk each way. I’ve gotten to where I just deadlift the thing up into the truck and drive it down.

Never fails...I go to put the thing in the truck and it feels like an effing dead body is inside. I have no idea where she hides this shit all week.

I feel like this has been talked about but does anyone have a theragun or something of the sort

I feel like this has been talked about but does anyone have a theragun or something of the sort
Think I told wU this but he had already purchased a real one. Can't say I know this from personal use but I do know two different people who purchased a kit for a jigsaw that they swear works just as well as a theragun. Kit runs about $40 I think vs $300-$400, if you already have a jigsaw obviously.

Think I told wU this but he had already purchased a real one. Can't say I know this from personal use but I do know two different people who purchased a kit for a jigsaw that they swear works just as well as a theragun. Kit runs about $40 I think vs $300-$400, if you already have a jigsaw obviously.
For a jigsaw? That's interesting. You can also het a cheap jigsaw at Harbor Freight for about $30.

Members online

No members online now.
Back