Where is everyone?

Thanks guys. She’s had high anxiety and I just hope it was an anxiety attack and that the right treatment will help with it.
Sertraline (Zoloft) helped me when I had panic attacks. It was weird because they popped up for about a year and then went away. But that sertraline helped a lot.

So just heard from her. She’s doing a lot better. It’s definitely some sort of chemical imbalance but they let her go tonight after determining she is not harmful to herself or others. She’s gonna probably be admitted tomorrow at a facility when they have beds open and meet with a psychiatrist.

Appreciate your thoughts and prayers today guys. They mean a lot.

My mother got bad news on some biopsy results today and my brother is heading to boot camp Sunday. Appreciative of all well wishes.

My mother got bad news on some biopsy results today and my brother is heading to boot camp Sunday. Appreciative of all well wishes.
Praying for your family.

How is your brother these days? I remember some while ago you somewhat mentioned he had some struggles of some nature.

I constantly worry about my little brother.

I’m sorry you are you and your family are being tested. I just went through something similar with my mother, but thank God it all turned out ok. I am definitely thinking about you, and will pray continuously.

Praying for your family.

How is your brother these days? I remember some while ago you somewhat mentioned he had some struggles of some nature.

I constantly worry about my little brother.

I have two brothers. One older, not doing well but entirely of his own choosing/selfish devices. My younger brother just graduated HS. He is good kid. Never cared much for school or any interest in a desk job. Signed up the moment he could. He’s going to BCT and AIT and then starting college in January, Lord willing. (Turned down some offers to pitch which saddened big brother.)

I am very thankful for you guys and the prayers.

Thinking about you and your family Breeze. Prayers man. I worry all the time about my little brother too.

Members online

Back