Where is everyone?

I think Acuna Matata May have previously been Power T Rev, if we didn’t already establish that.
Still has a rev reference under his name so I think that’s a safe bet. Man is our thread tough to deal with right now though. Guess I should just take Brown’s lead and ignore almost everyone but I’ve just been mostly staying away.

I’m gonna have to put myself on ignore. I’m 🦍 🐐 🐍 😡

This franchise is an embarrassment

I’m gonna have to put myself on ignore. I’m 🦍 🐐 🐍 😡

This franchise is an embarrassment

You know what absolutely blows? There is nothing that can fix it. Players love the manager too much so if you fire him that won’t do anything. Doesn’t matter who the GM is because the ownership sucks and won’t spend. And ownership ain’t going to give up the team because they make $90M+ from them. All while we have three teams in our division who will spend whatever it takes to win. We are screwed.

You know what absolutely blows? There is nothing that can fix it. Players love the manager too much so if you fire him that won’t do anything. Doesn’t matter who the GM is because the ownership sucks and won’t spend. And ownership ain’t going to give up the team because they make $90M+ from them. All while we have three teams in our division who will spend whatever it takes to win. We are screwed.
It can be fixed, Schoolboy. But will take extreme measures.

Members online

Back