Where is everyone?

So will you be Chief of the entire branch? Or of a particular task force? How does it work?
I’ll be Chief over a branch that handles all basic training for new candidates.

This is likely the end of field work for me, which is bittersweet. My family is happy that I will be out of harms way for good, but working warrants and fugitives is in my blood. It’s been incredibly rewarding to lead some of the best men and women you could ask for. But this opportunity gives me the chance to positively affect the careers of literally every new candidate coming into our agency. It’s humbling and it’s an honor.

This is likely the end of field work for me, which is bittersweet. My family is happy that I will be out of harms way for good, but working warrants and fugitives is in my blood. It’s been incredibly rewarding to lead some of the best men and women you could ask for. But this opportunity gives me the chance to positively affect the careers of literally every new candidate coming into our agency. It’s humbling and it’s an honor.
I am very happy for you.

Damn, that's impressive as hell. Big congrats man

Members online

No members online now.
Back