Where is everyone?

As usual, I've been out of town for my kids' spring break during the first week of the new season. Who are the worst new s***heads over in the thread on the mothership?

I don’t know that any of them are horrible. Just your usual beginning of the year excited bunch that will die off by next month.

I don’t like ziti elsewhere on the board but he’s been ok in the thread thus far

He's coo in the Movies forum and wwe thread

Don't think you hardly ever venture into the recruiting or basketball forums but, if you did, you'd definitely see the other side. I don't follow basketball recruiting very closely but I do still like to keep up a little bit and they have a general, catch all recruiting discussion thread that I check every once in a while. Ziti single handedly makes that thread almost impossible to get through and I get the impression he does it to a lot of the other threads over there too.

Don't think you hardly ever venture into the recruiting or basketball forums but, if you did, you'd definitely see the other side. I don't follow basketball recruiting very closely but I do still like to keep up a little bit and they have a general, catch all recruiting discussion thread that I check every once in a while. Ziti single handedly makes that thread almost impossible to get through and I get the impression he does it to a lot of the other threads over there too.

That whole forum is tough to get through but he is completely unbearable. Shame too cause I love basketball.

It doesn’t help that BTO and Bruin have to respond to every single thing he posts. Drives me up a tree

Members online

No members online now.
Back