Best damn basketball team in the world thread

I still can't figure out why you subject yourself to that area.

Ha. If I leave now I'll look like I'm running away when things aren't going well as opposed to abandoning their complete incompetence

I'm pretty close to bowing out. Those cats don't appreciate before-public knowledge info, don't value discussion, and don't possess bball IQ.

Today is not a day for work. Today is a day for mourning in our city. Our beloved grizzlies have momentarily lost their way and the moronic masses are running rampant.

Well on the bright side, we have a slump every year.. Maybe we are getting it out of the way early. This team can bounce back and go streaking at any moment. I don't know who this imposter who is playing the role of Marc Gasol but I wish he would gtfo. Need Marc to be Marc and improve on both ends of the floor. The point guard shouldn't be the primary scoring threat. Although Mike has been about the only player to give me joy thus far. Need to get back to that blue collar grit n grind, and they will.

Today is not a day for work. Today is a day for mourning in our city. Our beloved grizzlies have momentarily lost their way and the moronic masses are running rampant.

I think Tennesseans just love to freak out honestly. I know every fan base has those people, but holy Santa Clause sh** do we have a ton of mattress burners

Well on the bright side, we have a slump every year.. Maybe we are getting it out of the way early. This team can bounce back and go streaking at any moment. I don't know who this imposter who is playing the role of Marc Gasol but I wish he would gtfo. Need Marc to be Marc and improve on both ends of the floor. The point guard shouldn't be the primary scoring threat. Although Mike has been about the only player to give me joy thus far. Need to get back to that blue collar grit n grind, and they will.

Agreed man. If Lionel had started this way no one would freak out. As wU said, people are always looking for a reason to panic. Also, it's like starting a new jr high relationship and you don't know who the other person is or what you're doing so you overreact to every little thing. They'll get it together.

Marc transformed into pau overnight. Unfortunately not the wonderfully offensively skilled portion, but the charmin soft incessant whining portion. Dude needs to sack up, anchor the paint, and clean up the defensive boards. I've never considered him a low post bell cow offensively, just not his game. But the man is a great facilitator from the high post and can stroke that elbow to elbow extended jumper. Play to your strengths man.

Tony needs to quit shooting. Again, play to your strengths. I hope Mike Miller will hold up. He's playing big minutes and playing hard. I've loved having him back. Ed is crazy athletic and brings great energy. Blocks a ton of shots and covers the entire paint defensively. But he needs to learn to catch and is pretty awkward on offense. Maybe too long for his own good (no homo; twss).

It boils down to effort and drive. The team accomplished a lot last season and a lot of them rested on their laurels. Bought into some press clippings.

The grizzlies were great because they busted their ass every play. They defended every possession as if it were the last. They were an underdog that felt they belong and wanted to prove it. Now they think they've proven they belong. We aren't talented enough to coast. We can't play with an on/off switch.

/soapbox

I hope Mike Miller will hold up. He's playing big minutes and playing hard. I've loved having him back.

I know having him back is a feel good story for you guys and he's a fan favorite but for the long term future of this season, for both him and the team, the bolded part would not seem like a good thing if I were a Grizz fan.

I know having him back is a feel good story for you guys and he's a fan favorite but for the long term future of this season, for both him and the team, the bolded part would not seem like a good thing if I were a Grizz fan.

It is not. I tried to convey that in I hope he holds up but I should have outright stated it. It isn't a good thing, especially this early.

The guy singing the Canadian national anthem last night forgot the words

We need a little GWN fandom to pull us through the tough times..

Canadian national anthem is second only to the US anthem, IMO.

At the risk of being called a Communist, the Canadian anthem is way better. Ordinary people can sing it out loud without feeling like a self-conscious dipshlt. "God Bless America" should be the US national anthem.

At the risk of being called a Communist, the Canadian anthem is way better. Ordinary people can sing it out loud without feeling like a self-conscious dipshlt. "God Bless America" should be the US national anthem.

A effin Men!!!!!!

Someone on the radio suggested that the grizzlies should have amnestied mike conley in order to keep Rudy Gay

Someone on the radio suggested that the grizzlies should have amnestied mike conley in order to keep Rudy Gay

Caller or host? Regardless of the answer to that question, you should not listen to that radio program ever again.

fwiw the host clowned him instantly. The host has clowned Rudy gay for years

Members online

No members online now.
Back